Svejserobotintegratoren Valk Welding er valgt som vinder af Best Managed Company-konkurrencen i Nederlandene.
Kilde: Valk Welding
This is the outcome of the Best Managed Companies competetion,
which is organized by Deloitte in cooperation with the Chamber of
With its headquarter in The Netherlands and subsidiairies in
France, Belgium, Czech Republic and Denmark, Valk Welding delivers
all European countries with welding robotsystems, welding wire and
wire dispencing systems. Employees from the Danish subsidiairy Valk
Welding DK A/S in Nørre Aaby do offer the Danisch industry live
demonstrations of welding robotsolutions as wel as sales, service
and installation support.
About the Best Managed Company competition
BMC is an annual competition organized by Deloitte, in which is
being searched for the best-managed companies in the Dutch small
and large companies. The national jury will select out of the
regional nominations, all companies that meet the requirements for
the designation Best Managed Companies. Therefore, the number of
winners is not fixed. The winners are all equal, there is no
What criteria are provided to participants?
- Dutch Share Holding Management (including Dutch venture capital /
- Turnover of at least € 10 million
- Healthy financial position, in line with market conditions over
the past three years
- Not listed on the Stock Market
How many participants are in the program?
From an initial selection of over 400 companies, 115
organizations from small and large businesses have registered.
What does the BMC program look like?
The program consists of a number of important steps
- Registration through Internet and delivery of annual
- Completion of questionnaire for the Business Maturity Model
- Company visits by Deloitte coaches. During the visits, the
management is thoroughly analyzed
- Based on the findings of the coaches nominate, regional juries
nominate the candidates for the BMC Awards
- The national jury examines all jury reports
- Announcement of Best Managed Companies in 2011 on Thursday, May
5, 2011. The national jury will select winners from the regional
- Symposium and festive honoring of the winners of Best Managed
Companies in 2011 during a black tie gala on Friday, June 17,
Why is Best Managed Companies being organized?
The BMC program is designed to increase recognition to small and
large companies in the Netherlands. There are many leagues and
programs, but often they are not specifically aimed at small and